Tenacity offers an ipTTY Software Development Kit (SDK) for customers interested in embedding our baudot software modem into their existing applications. The ipTTY SDK comes with
- Programmers Guide
- Overview and Use Cases
- Development Environment
- Getting Started (developing your first "hello world" type application.
- Deployment Runtime and dependencies
- API Functional Reference Guide
- Every function listed with details on calling parameters
- Code snippets showing how the function is used
Sample Application Source Code
- Simple VoIP Softphone
- A stripped down ipTTY-like application demonstrating how to initialize the SDK as a SIP Softphone to place and receive phone calls and transmit and receive text.
- Simple Baudot Modem
- An application that detects baudot text from a computer’s microphone and transmits baudot text through a computer’s speaker.